THE COMPANY YOU KEEP:
POWER OF MALE FRIENDSHIP
Typically, men "stumble upon" friendship
with the same randomness that they use to find a TV show - by
flipping through the channels with a remote. However, it does
not have to be this way. David examines the transforming impact
that can be found by taking the time to intentionally build
friendships with other men. He also explores friendship potential
to help us in our careers, marriages, and parenting.
- Learn how to establish meaningful,
- See the potential other men have to positively
impact your work, marriage and health.
- Realize that fundamentally, life is about
relationships, not "to do lists" or "career
- Be inspired to reach your relational capacity.
- See how faith and friendship can give you
the strength to be a leader, and confidently face difficulties.
that being open with others makes you stronger and more alive.
- Learn from three men who have walked together
in a lifetime covenant of friendship.
- Become motivated to make time in your life
for building quality relationships.
- Get help in realizing your full potential
as a man.
"Your kind words of encouragement meant
a lot to me. "
ARTHUR R. GRIFFITHS
Former chairman of the Vancouver / Whistler 2010
"Your active devotion to the cause
of promoting and teaching about male friendships has had a
powerful impact both on me and the business community. You
have a gift as a coach and encourager."
Author of Fired Up For Life -How To Get & Stay Motivated