FAILURE IS NOT FINAL
DON’T JUST OVERCOME, LEARN TO
We all face challenges at work, at home and
in relationships. It is a competitive and demanding world that
we live in. Sometimes we are so resigned, cynical, or even angry,
that we want to quit. Perhaps we didn't reach an important goal
and we are feeling like a failure. Hear from a man who understands
because he too has been through some incredibly difficult times,
in business, family, and sport, and has learned how to both
overcome and succeed!
- Success is being a person of character.
- Success is when you keep getting up.
- Success has more to do with giving to and
building up others than focusing on yourself.
- That being like Mother Theresa can be more
important than the number of zeros in your salary.
- To realize that failure is quitting and
compromising on principles.
- Just when you think you are finished, you
may be about to achieve your greatest success.
- How success often comes right after a dismal
- You can only win if you stay in the race.
- How to carry on when circumstances seem
It was refreshing
to hear you speak on the disappointments of business life
which we have faced or will face.
Chairman -Shanahan's Ltd.
| The best compliment
you can pay a speaker is to act in his advice. I implemented
what you said right after your talk and am still doing it.
Director -TXL Insurance Agency
DAVID C. BENTALL is
an executive coach, a keynote speaker, and a consultant to business
families. For 20 years, he worked in the real estate industry,
including seven years as President of Dominion Construction.
David is a community leader, serves on numerous boards, and
is a champion water-skier.